We are called People More because we treat our employees with respect, but also because the projects we work on are for people and should be easy and pleasant to use. We are technological, but we look at the bigger picture :)
People More has been in existence for over three years and is an offshoot of one of the country's oldest interactive agencies - Insignia. The company is made up of people with a huge client base in the country and abroad, for whom we build projects from scratch (UX, UI, frontend, backend, mobile) or in part. We work directly for our clients and also support our partners in their own solutions. This ensures a wide range of projects and the ability to change! We work with clients all over the world.
For a long-term project that we are implementing for our foreign partner, we are building a small, tight-knit team that will create and develop new solutions from scratch. Part of this team will be a Senior Java Developer who will work with the client's team on this project.
Your duties will include:
- Designing, developing, and delivering new product solutions
- Providing advisory with respect to the technology used, considering technological trends and the standards of the solution being built
- Participating in the development of the architecture of a product solution with an international reach
- Working with a product one of the main purposes of which is to increase user productivity and boost system reliability
- Carrying out technical analyses and research for new business and technical initiatives
- Engaging in experiments and innovations
- Continuously providing technological solutions on the basis of a road map
- Actively participating in and supervising the code review process
- Supporting the development team with respect to knowledge and skills exchange
Requirements that must be met:
- At least 5 years of experience in Java
- Very good knowledge of Spring Boot
- Spoke fluent English and Polish
- Experience with webservices
- Experience in designing microservice architecture
- Analytical thinking, inquisitiveness, independence, and responsibility
It would be great if:
- You have experience with React
- You have experience in Solution Architect's tasks or you have ambitions to be an Architect
What we offer:
- We are open and honest and we solve problems instead of generating them.
- Maybe it’s obvious, but we really respect our employees and associates. We used to be software developers, too, and we appreciate that job!
- A small team
- An international working environment and international projects
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Training courses
- Work that is 100% remote (unless you prefer another system)
We have an office at the Kraków Technological Park, but if you like to work remotely, that’s absolutely fine. Over the next few months, we plan to continue working this way. After that, you decide according to what you prefer. We are OK with fully remote work. For us, you can be located anywhere. :)
If you are not sure if you meet the requirements, apply—we’ll talk and give you an honest answer.
Why it’s a good idea to work with People More?
- If you are not satisfied with your work or your tasks, we’ll find a way out together!
- If you get bored, we will offer you a new product and new, fascinating tasks
- We will work on your brand together: you will get an opportunity to attend conferences, including as a speaker, and we will help you publish in recognized magazines and online
- We will facilitate your access to challenges that are usually difficult to get
- At any time, you can talk directly to the board of People More—we talk your language because the company’s founders are software developers and designers!
What does the recruitment process look like?
- A friendly remote initial interview
- A remote technical talk
- The decision to work together!